AVAILABLE IN 3.5KG & 18KG
- The ultimate supplement for equine skeletal development.
- Developed and recommended by equine veterinary surgeons for horses of all ages and disciplines.
- Formulated with Vitamins K & D, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, MSM, Lithoamnion, Glucosamine, Sulphate, Copper, Zinc and Manganese.
- Contains no prohibited substances (does not contravene rules of FEI or BHA).
- This is a complementary feedstuff intended for use in equines.
Suitable for foals, weanlings, yearlings, in-foal mares, horses in training and any horses at risk/suffering with a pre-existing bone injury.
FOR A 500KG HORSE
|Recommendations for use||Maintenance||Loading|
|Weanlings||2 measures per day||4 measures per day|
|Yearlings||2 measures per day||4 measures per day|
|Horses in training/Mares||2 measures per day||4 measures per day|
|Zinc (hydrated amino acid chelate – E6)||2,571mg|
|Manganese (hydrated amino acid – E5)||1,429mg|
|Cooper (hydrated amino acid – E4)||900mg|
|Vitamin D3 (E671)||35,714 UI|
|Vitamin K3 (3a711)||86mg|
|Fats and oils||4.0%|
Store in a dry place, away from light, at a temperature of between 5°C and 25°C. Because of the high quantities of vitamins and trace elements in this product, respect the recommendations.
OUR BEST SELLING PRODUCT
Elite horses of all disciplines in intensive work requiring a maximum strength product.
- The ultimate supplement for equine joint mobility; our most concentrated product
- Developed and recommended by equine veterinary surgeons for elite horses of all disciplines
- Formulated with concentrated ASU (Avocado Soyabean Unsaponifiables), Hyaluronic acid, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), Marine Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphates
- Contains no prohibited substances (does not contravene any rules of BHA or FEI)
- This is a complementary feedstuff intended for use in equines